The best thing I’ve ever done in my entire life was get these locking dentures!
Do you suffer from use of conventional removable dentures? Do you have teeth that are so bad that they need to be removed and replaced with something better? Would you like to have confidence of knowing your teeth won’t move? All-on-4™ (locking dentures) might be for you!
Removable dentures can be problematic in many ways.
- Technology that has been around for hundreds of years.
- They slip, move, and feel unstable.
- Food gets trapped underneath, causing discomfort and possible infections.
- They often require glue to stay in, which is unpleasant to most people.
- Often look fake or “bulky.”
- For an upper denture, the roof of the mouth is covered with plastic/acrylic, which is cumbersome and affects taste perception, speech, and comfort.
- For a lower denture, retention is extremely poor, as the tongue invariably moves it around. In addition, the bulky plastic/acrylic is extremely uncomfortable for most people.
What is All-on-4™?
All-on-4™(locking dentures) is an innovative (state-of-the-art) implant-supported denture technique that relies on four dental implant posts that are strategically placed into the jawbone, to act as an anchor. This provides superior comfort and the feeling of security that nothing will move, ever. This can be done on both the upper and/or the lower arches.
I was so tired of scooping out glue from my mouth at night. I met with Dr. Roy and he assured me this would be a thing of the past. And he was so right! No more glue!
Benefits of All-on-4™
Compared to traditional dentures, All-on-4™ (locking dentures) can offer a wide range of unique advantages. Patients who choose All-on-4™ implant dentures can enjoy:
- Exceptional stability without “slippage.”
- No more plastic/acrylic on the roof of the mouth, returning taste and speech to normal.
- Reduced irritation along the gumline, as nothing actually touches the tissue.
- No food impaction as the implants fix the denture in place.
- No pastes or adhesives.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning (Waterpik does an excellent job with this).
- Ability to chew and speak with ease and confidence.
- It can only be removed by the dentist.
- The “bulk” of plastic/acrylic is removed by over 50%, giving the patient a feeling similar to natural teeth.
- The bulk in the lip can be controlled, as this plastic/acrylic in conventional dentures gives the patient an artificial look.
Each All-on-4™ denture is custom-designed to provide a comfortable fit and a beautiful smile. Many patients experience a boost of self-esteem after receiving their new teeth. All-on-4™ dentures have a very high rate of patient satisfaction, and are typically a more economic choice compared to a full set of single implant restorations.
I got dentures from another dentist and just couldn’t stand the gagging they caused. Now I feel like I did 40 years ago
Candidates for All-on-4™
Ideal candidates for All-on-4™ (locking dentures) need to replace an entire arch of their teeth. For patients with one or more of their natural teeth still remaining, Dr. Roy can determine if extraction or another restorative technique will best suit you.
Cost of All-on-4™
Since the procedure will vary from patient to patient, there is no one set price for All-on-4™ (locking dentures). When determining the cost of All-on-4™, there are several variables to consider:
- Tooth extraction fees
- Laboratory costs depending on materials chosen
- Number of implants required
- Other factors may apply
In summary, fixed or locking dentures can cost between $8K-30K per arch, depending on a variety of factors. We have found all patients that have made this investment to consider their treatment life-changing. For those who are interested, we offer dental financing options.
Every time I went out to eat with my friends, I was terrified that my teeth were going to slip and fall out. Now, I feel like a young kid again, enjoying food with my friends!
For more information about All-on-4™, or to schedule a consultation, please contact our office today at 207-464-8243.